QA ManagerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Oct 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Quality Assurance & Control
GMP Pharmaceuticals is a leading privately-owned Australian and New Zealand based manufacturing company specialising in complementary healthcare products, natural health and dairy products.
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Quality Manager to lead and mentor our Quality team. An ideal candidate is expected to bring new ideas to the management team about how we can do things differently and consistently.
Reporting to the Group Deputy General Manager this position has a critical role to play in the ongoing success of our business. We want you to bring your strong knowledge of quality and compliance legislation as well as achievement of quality standards to make a positive contribution to performance.
This role is also responsible for coordinating and leading a quality team on site. Therefore, some team leading experience would be highly beneficial.
- Responsible for ensuring that the site adheres to quality and compliance programmes (including but not limited to HACCP, RMP, supporting programmes)
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of the Quality Assurance System in the New Zealand Manufacturing Site according to the GMP and RMP requirements
- Review qualification and validation documents and the related technical documents
- Review and update the SOP writing procedure on new processes and new product lines.
- Manage all internal systems and investigations, including customer audits, and ensuring quality training, coaching and effective process implementation.
- Educate and train staff (updating them on any changes to industry standards)
The successful candidate will have:
- A relevant degree in pharmaceutical, science, chemical or biological disciplines
- Strong GMP knowledge and understanding of regulatory affairs
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a management position within a quality department
- Experience working in pharmaceutical or life sciences GMP production environments
- Experience in providing GMP training to staff of all levels
- Experience in internal, external and client audits
- Strong decision-making skills and proven track record in managing internal relationships across the organisation as well as external relationships
Applicants for this position are required to have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?