Rope Access Technician
Advertiser: Access NZ 2005 LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Oct 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Maintenance & Handyperson Services
Access Partners in Property is one of the best construction services and facilities solutions provider in New Zealand. We maximise the value of our clients’ property by leveraging expertise in construction project management, waterproofing, building and property maintenance and facilities management.
Access owns Gunac Waterproofing and with branches in Bay of Plenty and Waikato, offers complete facilities and property management solutions.
We are proud to have technical experts and dedicated teams that we recognise as the foundation of our success.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
With a customer focussed and professional approach, you will join our facilities services division in our busy Hamilton branch. This includes building washing, water blasting, window cleaning as well as repairs and maintenance of all kinds at height and ground level. Every day will vary!
- Ideally you will be an experienced rope access technician, have worked or are working in facility or the maintenance services industry
- Current Site Safe Passport, Silvercard/ EWP License
- IRAANZ or IRAATA abseiling certification
- Excellent communication and customer service
- Ability to work autonomously, own your task list and work unsupervised
- Reliable, honest and self-motivated
- Strong Health & Safety focus
- A full driver’s license and clean criminal record
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
We offer competitive pay rates and our Company benefits and initiatives include subsidised medical insurance, company uniform, bimonthly Company Breakfast Award, birthday holiday and active social club. We provide on-going training and development in-house and externally and opportunities for career progression.
If working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment for a Company that cares about its people and it’s customers, then we would love to hear from you.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of OH&S/WHS?
- What's your expected hourly rate?