Advertiser: LabelshopMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Oct 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Financial Accounting & Reporting
Are you looking for a new challenge in 2019? Looking to utilise your considerable accounting and finance experience in a sole charge accounting role? With the flexibility to work hours suited to your lifestyle and family commitments? This role will provide that challenge and deliver those opportunities within a growth focused company. If you enjoy working in a fast moving environment, have an eye for detail, and want to work closely with a business owner on key business initiatives, then this is the job for you!
Labelshop is the main company in the Labelshop Group. They manufacture different types of adhesive labels for a wide range of customers. The business produces labels using a range of technologies including digital print presses, wide-format digital printers and conventional print presses. Our team of around 20 are focused on providing customers with good design advice, quality manufacturing, great pricing, quick turnarounds, and excellent service.
We also operate Pack Fresh, a packaging business which imports and manufactures packaging solutions for a range of industries. The other company in the group is a property management business.
Reporting to the business owner, this role is hands on and will include financial operations (AP, AR, bank account reconciliation, transactional accounting, etc), cash management, internal control policies and procedures, preparation of monthly management accounts and balance sheet reconciliations, preparation of GST and FBT returns, payroll and PAYE requirements, assisting with planning and forecasting, and liaison with external advisers including bankers, insurance and property management.
The Ideal Candidate
To be considered for this position you need to display the following essential experience, skills and qualities:
- CA/CPA is preferred although candidates qualified by experience will be considered.
- Experience with Reckon Accounts Hosted, MYOB and Xero would be valued.
- Previous experience managing the entire accounting function for an organisation.
- Excellent organisational skills, including experience managing schedules and workflow.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word) and other common business software including email and CRM.
- Excellent customer focus and communication skills.
- Sound decision making skills when under pressure and faced with conflicting priorities.
- A motivated and positive attitude, coupled with a sense of humour and the ability to work autonomously.
Desirable experience, skills and qualities would include
- Knowledge of, and experience in, the New Zealand printing or packaging industries.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful company who recognise and value the contribution of their people. Flexible hours are available for the right candidate. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years of payroll experience do you have?
- Have you completed a chartered accountant (CA) qualification?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?