Advertiser: Milbank Industrial Electric Co. LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Nov 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Rest of Bay of Plenty
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Permanent Part-time position, Kawerau
Milbank Industrial Electric Co. is a family owned engineering business. We are looking for an experienced administrator to join our team to ensure that all administration functions run efficiently.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be an experienced Accounts Administrator with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy;
- Be able to deal with people in a professional manner and be comfortable with debtor control;
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Have the ability to prioritise, plan and manage tasks efficiently and effectively, whilst being a team player;
- Be honest and reliable with a high work ethic;
- Have experience with Xero and the Microsoft Office Suite of products;
- Ideally have experience in Workflow Max & PeopleSafe (training can be provided);
- Have knowledge of and/or experience in Job Costing, GST/PAYE and Accounting (understanding processes and reconciliation);
- Be motivated to take on an active and hands-on role in developing the business;
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Providing support and administrative assistance and reporting to the Directors;
- Daily mail, banking and deliveries;
- Responding promptly and professionally to calls and enquiries;
- Preparation and collation of documentation;
- Managing Company Vehicle Fleet Servicing and RUC;
- Manage and update Health & Safety Program;
- IRD Compliance including GST & RWT returns and Provisional tax payments;
- Job costing data entry;
- Invoicing and statements for debtors and receipting of accounts paid;
- Creditor/Debtor Management & Follow-up on overdue accounts;
- Inventory control;
- Liaising with accounting software support to resolve issues when they arise;
We are offering:
- Competitive remuneration aligned with the experience you bring to the role;
- We offer formal and informal training for all team members;
- Flexible working hours 30 hours per week flexible between 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday;
- A supportive and experienced team;
If you are the person for this challenging role then we would like to hear from you.
Please forward your CV with covering letter to email@example.com by 30th November 2019
- How many years' experience do you have as an office administrator?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- Do you have previous invoicing experience?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?