Advertiser: Hantec (NZ) Company LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Oct 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Settlements
We are multinational Investment Company is seeking right person to join our settlement team.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for setting up account structure
- Verify data entry work to make sure all financial information is correct
- Review and ensure all documentation and signature(s) are received from the related parties for setup or change requests
- Resolve daily issues regarding Clearing and Settlement in accordance to System Clearing and Settlement Instruction
- Assist the team and perform other tasks within the department as required by management
- Accounting experience is a Plus
- Bachelor or above degree in relevant area
- Must be eligible to work in New Zealand
- Strong Excel skills
- Able to multitask, work under pressure and individually
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?