Architectural Draftsperson- We Want You!
Advertiser: Nick Consulting Architecture LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- Auckland, Waitakere & West Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architecture
We are looking for an Architectural Draftsperson to join our Design team. A passion for design work is a given and is a pre-requisite for this design based practice.
This is a great opportunity for you to gain experience in a progressive practice.
You will enjoy:
- Architectural design opportunities
- Working on multiple projects in an exciting environment
- A fun, energetic and supportive team culture in a relaxed studio office environment
- A company that will ensure you get the experience and architectural challenges to help you achieve registration and GREAT mentors to boot!
You will have the following attributes:
- A passion for fresh thinking and innovative design solutions
- An open and collaborative "can do" attitude
- A client-focused ethos, where you do what you say you will do, and go the extra mile to deliver
- You will know that the detail matters, and be systematic and disciplined in your approach
- Happy to share knowledge and skills with others to achieve the project objectives.
Your responsibilities include:
- Client liaison and briefing
- Site measure ups, design and documentation
- Developed and detailed design documentation sets
- Product Selling.
The suitable applicant must have:
- Hold a relevant Architectural tertiary qualification
- Hold a relevant residence status
- Proven history of successful output and in meeting deadlines
- Experience in managing several projects at one time
- Strong detailing capabilities with the ability to take complex design details through to construction documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong computer skills
- Relevant experience in Architect Firm.
What We Offer
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a generous salary and the opportunity to develop your career to the next level.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence. Apply now by sending a cover letter and CV to Human Resource Manager.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Have you completed a qualification in architecture?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?