Customer Transition Co-ordinator
Advertiser: MercuryMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Our goal at Mercury is to be New Zealand's leading energy brand. We are an environmentally-focused retailer who generate 100% of the power we supply to customers from renewable sources.
We have an opportunity for an experienced administrator to join our Switch Team who play an integral role in ensuring new customers get a wonderful on-boarding experience.
Known internally as a "Switch Analyst", this administrative role works with large volumes of data that requires your analysis and judgement to resolve enquiries within set deadlines. You'll have exposure to the analytical side of our business and have full training to ensure you have the tools needed to succeed in your role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Quickly and accurately setting up new customers and properties into our systems
- Ensure all requirements and customer communications are professionally and accurately handled
- Liaise with both internal and external parties to ensure resolution of enquiries, exceptions and disputed switches are completed within set business deadlines
You'll fit right in with:
- 2+ years experience in an administrative role that has had direct customer contact
- Strong written communication skills, which will be assessed in your application
- Experience with SAP and SAS is desirable, it's not essential as we are happy to train you
- A keen eye for improving processes and efficiencies as evidenced in your previous roles
You'll enjoy working at Mercury:
- Additional 5 days annual leave per annum (MyDays)
- Discounted health insurance and free life and income insurance
- A strong focus on wellbeing, including $100 annual doctors check up
Visit our website to view a full job description and some of the wonderful things about working at Mercury, including our investment in your community. Please note that this administration role is called Switch Analyst.
Applications close 25th October at 4pm.