Advertiser: Timpany Walton LawyersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- Canterbury, Timaru & South Canterbury
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Timpany Walton is a long established, progressive legal firm in South Canterbury specialising in a wide range of legal work. We are looking for a professional administration assistant who will play a key role in ensuring we meet our requirements under the Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism Act. You will be required to provide a high quality professional service to our clients and administrative support to our team.
Key duties will include:
- AML input and reporting
- Following up on client information we have not yet received
- Keeping client information up to date
- Greeting clients and making appointments when on reception
- Assisting with file reconciliation
- General administration duties
We are looking for a friendly, organised, effective communicator with the ability to build positive working relationships with internal and external clients. You will have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail with the ability to prioritise tasks. Sound Microsoft Office skills are essential. Experience with Infinitylaw package would be an advantage but is not essential as full training will be given. Confidentiality and discretion are paramount in this role. A police record check will be completed as part of the interview process.
This role is part-time (20 hours a week) with flexibility as to when the hours are worked.
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply with a cover letter and CV by 5pm Friday the 1st of November 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?