Admin - Receptionist
Advertiser: Birthright HB Child & Family CareMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- Hawkes Bay, Napier
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Office Admin- Receptionist
Birthright Hawke's Bay Child & Family Care is a well-established Charitable Trust, with over sixty years of service to families/ whanau in our community. If you are enthusiastic, energetic and committed to making a positive difference for children and families in Hawkes Bay, then you may be interested in joining our team.
We are seeking an admin and customer service superstar to join our team.
This is a multi-faceted full time role that provides high quality reception and administration support to our team.
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
- Flexibility, initiative and self-motivation
- A positive & growth mind-set
- Be able to work well in a team/ be a team player
- Hold effective organisational and time management skills
- Able to maintain attention to detail and accuracy
- Be competent using Microsoft Office – especially Outlook, Word, Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication. Including the ability to collate information and produce simple reports or letters that are well written with correct spelling and grammar
- Able to maintain professional boundaries and confidentiality at all times
You will also need:
- Current NZ residency and the ability to work Full time in New Zealand with no restrictions
- A current drivers licence with access to own vehicle
Birthright Hawke's Bay Child & Family Care provides:
- A great team environment
- Staff wellness programme- Including free flu jab and extended sick leave
- Ongoing professional development and growth opportunities
- We even give you your birthday off, paid
If this sounds like you and you want to join a team that makes a difference every day to children and families in Hawke's Bay, please apply via SEEK or send a cover letter and CV to:
(A Job Description is available on request).
Closing date: 4pm on Friday, October 18.
Please note, due to an expected high number of applicants only shortlisted applicants will receive a response.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?