Project Manager (Residential)
Advertiser: Stonewood HomesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Project Management
Be a part of Stonewood Homes, one of New Zealand’s largest residential builders, with 32 years history and country-wide presence, renowned for quality designs and building efficiencies.
Your skills and experience will be required to manage all aspects of the projects, ensuring a successful delivery to a high standard and within the allocated time constraints and budget. You will have an eye for detail and the ability to work under pressure.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing tender and contract documents
- Ensuring adherence to building legislation and managing submission of plans
- Overseeing the delivery of projects
- Reviewing specifications and explaining construction plans to the team
- Preparing all relevant reports
- Management of schedules and programming
- Ensuring project deadline, budgets and quality standard are met
- Ensuring health and safety standards are met
- Interaction with architects, engineers, consultants, government and clients to ensure the project’s successful completion
- Maintaining and building good relationships with key stakeholders, sub-contractors and suppliers
Ideally, we're looking for a PM who has:
- NZ based residential building experience
- Outstanding communication skill– both written and spoken
- An understanding of health & safety regulation and compliance
- Excellent planning and scheduling skills
- Ability to deliver results under pressure
- Hold bachelor degree or above, major in civil engineering or construction management, or at least 5 years of work experience in large construction projects.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years of project management experience do you have?
- Do you have experience working on residential construction projects?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?