Market Manager - South East Asia & NZPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Management
GMP Pharmaceuticals is a leading privately-owned Australian and New Zealand based manufacturing company specialising in complementary healthcare products, natural health and dairy products. Since its inception, the company has been manufacturing top quality, market ready complementary health products.
We are looking for an experienced Market Manager in charge of South East Asia and New Zealand Market. Reporting to Head of Sales and Marketing ANZ, You will manage, lead and coordinate the regional S&M team to work closely with target customers to develop, grow and promote the range of GMP products and services. You will serve as the initial management contact with all new and existing customers and along with their regional sales team to establish and maintain the day-to-day operational business relationships with new and current customer base for GMP’s continued success.
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- A tertiary degree in food science, chemistry, business or related fields
- Experience in a similar position in a food or pharmaceutical industry
- Management experience in FMCG or pharmaceuticals environment.
- Ability to build rapport with a wide range of people
- Excellent communication, presentation, and time management skills.
- Highly driven and motivated is a key attribute above all else
- A Full Driver's Licence is essential
Applicants for this position are required to have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
To apply for this role please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years of business development experience do you have?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years of sales management experience do you have?