Commercial Real Estate Sales With A Difference!
Advertiser: NetYourJobMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Commercial Sales, Leasing & Property Mgmt
- Ever thought about a career in Commercial Real Estate Sales?
- Build your own business with no limit to what you can earn
- Join NZ's most trusted brand with Harcourts Holmwood
Do you want a satisfying and financially rewarding career?
The chance to be your own boss and build your own business?
Do you seek a role that could see your sales achievements soar?
If you answered yes, we need to talk!
NAI Harcourts is the Commercial branch of the largest Real Estate Company in New Zealand. Here at the NAI Harcourts Holmwood division we are looking for new or experienced Salespeople who are wanting to go further in their career to join our team.
Why NAI Harcourts Holmwood:
- Enjoy the benefits of New Zealand's preferred and most dominant Real Estate company
- Leverage the success of one of the world's largest commercial real estate service providers
- Access to NAI Global referral network and systems
- Harcourts Academy Training to assist with obtaining your License and on-going education & training
- Advanced 'Real Estate specific' tools, unique to the Harcourts brand
- Valuable mentoring, on-going training and support
This opportunity is what you make of it and the potential is endless for driven individuals!
Please apply through our online application form in the strictest confidence or call:
CEO Harcourts Holmwood
Mobile: 027 432 2896
Holmwood Commercial - BDM
Mobile: 021 237 4606
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Do you hold a current Real Estate License? (Please answer: YES or NO)
- How many years' experience do you have in a sales role?
- With reference to your previous experience, why are you the ideal candidate for this position?