Administrator / Receptionist
Advertiser: NetYourJobMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- Taranaki, New Plymouth
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
- Are you a multi-tasker and thrive in a busy environment?
- Previous experience in a Care environment an advantage
- Join the team at Molly Ryan Retirement Village
Molly Ryan Retirement Village are currently looking for an experienced Administrator / Receptionist to join their team in New Plymouth.
This is a crucial role within our facility, you will be 'the face' of Molly Ryan Retirement Village. Therefore, it is important that you are caring, patient, understanding, resilient and are able to multi-task as this is a very busy role where you will often be interrupted.
Our successful applicants will have:
- Previous experience in Administration and Office Support preferably from the Care industry or a similar environment
- Leadership and budgeting ability
- Confident computer skills including previous experience with MYOB
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- A full drivers licence
- Strong organisational, time management and problem solving ability
- Empathy towards the elderly, good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Have the right to work in New Zealand
The start date for this position will be early December.
If you have the qualities and/or the skills and experience we're looking for, please APPLY NOW through our online application form below.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- How would you rate your computer skills? (Please answer: Beginner or Experienced)
- Do you have experience in a Reception / Administration role? (Please answer YES or NO)
- Why are you the ideal candidate for this role?