Advertiser: CBREMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Analysts
Work for a global market leader
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Provide research and analysis support of commercial real estate markets
- Support the team’s production and delivery of research material for the business
- Maintain research databases in access and excel
- Prepare property reports for designated property sectors and markets.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- A bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Economics or Finance with an understanding of what drives economic and financial markets
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to comprehend, interpret and analyse data
- Excellent communication skills with a focus on writing and collating reports
- Superior organisational skills ensuring project deadlines are meet
- A positive attitude and passion to work in a high performing team.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from all people lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
As a part of our recruitment process you may be required to complete a short video interview.
We look forward to hearing from you.