Junior Project Manager
Advertiser: X4 ConstructionMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- $90,000 - $119,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Project Management
I have an opportunity for a Junior Project Manager to join one of my interior fitout clients based in Mount Wellington, Auckland on a permanent basis. This client of mine have a great reputation and they are someone I have worked with first hand and have heard fantastic feedback about. They have an excellent team culture and really pride themselves on their team fit.
This company is headed up by driven and passionate management and would be an excellent role for a vibrant and ambitious Junior Project Manager looking for a role where they can be involved in the whole project.
The Junior Project Manager will be looking after fitout projects including offices, hospitality, gyms etc. ranging from 300k – 1m in budget.
- To deliver high quality customer service in the most cost and time effective manner possible
- To ensure the company values are an integral part of all business development, activities and decisions
- To take a proactive role in liaising with prospective clients
- To ensure that all activities of both Company employees and subcontractors comply with the Company Health & Safety Policy and Procedures
Specific duties include:
- Contract management
- Business development
- Customer relations
- Measurement of performance
Ideally, the person coming on board will have experience within fitout projects with either NZ or Australian market experience.
Apply via this advert or call Renee directly on 07 222 0232 to discuss further.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?