Pay Project Co-ordiantor
Advertiser: Tourism Holdings Limited (THL)More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Tourism Holdings Limited is New Zealand's premier tourism company and the largest operator of RV rentals globally, with operations in New Zealand, Australia, United States, and UK. We deliver unforgettable travel experiences, sharing the adventure across the globe via iconic RV brands like maui, Britz, Mighty, Road Bear RV, El Monte RV, and Just Go; award winning tourism operations like Kiwi Experience, Waitomo Glowworm Caves, and Black Water Rafting; and various services for the RV owner, including vehicle design and manufacture with our joint-venture Action Manufacturing; vehicle sales through the RV Super Centre; and provision of itinerary planning, vehicle management, and peer-to-peer rental services through our joint-venture Togo Group.
In 2017 we were nominated for Deloitte 'Company of the Year' and in 2016 we won the Deloitte 'Best Growth Strategy'. Most recently, we won the 2018 Supreme Award and Investor of the Year at the American Chamber of Commerce awards. We're the best at what we do and now have an exciting opportunity for a HR/Payroll Administrator to join our Auckland-based team.
About the role
Are you someone who loves getting stuck into a project which involves spreadsheets, reporting and dealing with people? Reporting to the GM People, you'll be providing effective administration and co-ordination services to run our project which will initially run for around 12 weeks full time, with a possibility of further part-time work from post that time.
Who are you:
- Self-starter, prepared to initiate work and take responsibility
- Able to work at a detailed level
- A confident people person who loves communicating with people
- Intermediate spreadsheet and word guru
- Able to draft clear and personable written communication.
Your key responsibilities:
- Create and maintain financial, correspondence and communication records
- Provide status reports to thl management
- Co-ordinate and schedule meetings
- Create and send emails while maintaining current lists
- Ability to deal with complexity and multiple priorities and deadlines
- High customer service orientation and strong administrative skills
Want to apply?
Our people come from varied backgrounds, countries and cultures. We accept people as they are. That's what makes our Tourism Holdings Limited (thl) family special! We want crew who are willing to go the extra mile and share team success. It's all part of our challenger spirit!
So, if you love being part of a team, looking for a challenge or a company that pushes personal and professional development and growth, then we want to hear from you!
To apply for this job, please go to our job site http://careers.thlonline.com and enter the job code 38114SK.