Training Resource Developer
Advertiser: Vertical Horizonz NZMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Education & Training, Workplace Training & Assessment
This is an opportunity for a talented and experienced Training Resource Developer to join a highly successful organisation that is dedicated to providing real training that saves lives.
This is a Fixed Term positon based from our Tauranga office. The Training Resource Developer will perform a key role in our Quality and Academic Team and will be responsible for:
- The design, development and maintenance of new teaching and learning resources
- Assuring the quality of our teaching and learning material
- Responding to organisational quality assurance needs
Ideally the successful applicant will have:
- An adult education qualification - minimum NZ Cert in Adult Education Level 5 or equivalent
- Academic experience within a tertiary education organisation.
- Proficiency in the use of online programs – Moodle/Totara preferred
- Expert skills in the use of the MS Office Suite
- Experience with Articulate 360 and Adobe InDesign.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills, with advanced key board speed,
- Self-discipline, with the ability to work alone, make decisions and work to deadlines
If you believe you have the necessary skills and enthusiasm for this position, then send us your CV and covering letter. Applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience working for a registered training organisation (RTO)?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?