Advertiser: People PassionMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Communications
Are you an enthusiastic Brand Manager looking for your next step?
Then this may be the role for you! Our client based in Point England are on the hunt for a Brand Manager to join their small and friendly team now. Due to exciting growth, and getting some big business across the line, we need someone who can come on board for this 12 month, fixed term contract, and ‘hit the ground running’ in this rare and exciting opportunity.
In this dynamic role, you will enjoy managing a portfolio of existing and new brands, from concept through to product management and everything in between! You will utilise your ingenuity and innovation to juggle a wide range of responsibilities in order to elevate and improve our brands in all areas, whether that be packaging, sales, advertising, PR or eventing. Your drive and adaptability will keep us one step ahead of our competition!
You may be an Assistant Brand Manager looking to step up, or you could have years of experience in a similar role and are looking for a change, either way we want to hear from you if you have:
- A can-do attitude and willingness to get stuck in wherever needed
- A great sense of humour
- High attention to detail and accuracy – an eye for detail is a must!
- A relevant marketing qualification with at least 3-5 years’ experience working as an Assistant Brand Manager, Brand Manager, or similar
- FMCG experience advantageous
- A VMS category background advantageous
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to change priorities as the day unfolds
- An honest and open nature with the ability to take feedback on board
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent numerical skills – you will be interpreting and managing budgets and consumer market data
We will offer career development, flexibility and the potential of a permanent position, as our growth continues. So, if you want to join a company that shows no signs of slowing down, in a rewarding and challenging work environment, then we’d love to hear from you! For a confidential chat, call People Passion on 09 299 2525 or apply now!