Part time receptionist / Patient care co-ordinator extraordinaire
Advertiser: Hamilton Dental CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Does your smile make others smile too? Do you put people at ease and regularly get complimented on your level of service and delivery?
We are searching for an amazing personalities to join our dental team. We currently require additional help on reception to cover Monday 9-6pm to Thursday, 9-5pm on two days and 9-6pm on two days, there may be some flexibility across days and times to suit. We can offer 30-34 hours per position. Hiring will be based on personality so if you don't have the experience but you can bring a consistent smile and find quickly establishing interpersonal relationships a breeze, please apply as training is readily available.
We have a positive, bubbly, helpful team and are looking for a personality that will fit well within this structure.
Our dentists have strong, caring, genuine personalities that are recognised by our patients and staff alike and we work hard to maintain a stress free work environment for both patients and staff. Your contribution will facilitate this from first point of contact with the patient to managing workflow through the practice, you will easily uphold our philosophy of doing right by our patients, going the extra mile and be valued in return for your efforts.
If your looking to do more than answer phones in a dynamic and expansive role, this could be the position for you.
Core competencies include:
• being upbeat, positive and approachable
• being able to genuinely and empathetically engage with our patients on the phone or in person
• having sound computer skills - while knowledge of Exact is beneficial, it is not required for the right candidate
• accuracy and attention to detail
• ideally you will have worked in an area such as customer relations, hospitality or front line reception previously and have a high standard of personal presentation
• knowledge of cross infection control standards would be advantageous
- ability to think on your feet and work around problems to find solutions as they arise
As this is a long term permanent role, it is not suitable for students.
Please note that we are a Smokefree working environment
If you believe that you are the right fit for the position please send through your cover letter and C.V. through the SEEK application portal
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?