Senior Construction Draughtsperson
Advertiser: Helfen LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Oct 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
Helfen specialises in the remediation of buildings suffering weathertightness and other building failures. You will be a team player and you will have a well developed ability to take on project and task responsibility. You must have at least 5 years experience working in NZ and an excellent understanding of the NZ Building Code and NZ3604. You will hold a minimum LBP Design 2 license and have excellent REVIT, CAD and computer skills with outstanding attention to detail.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Do you have experience working on residential construction projects?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?