Cheese Production and Packaging Workers
Advertiser: Il Casaro LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Oct 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Pickers & Packers
We are looking for a highly motivated person who would like to work in the Cheese making business and expand their opportunities with the team at Il Casaro. They will learn how to manufacture exceptionally high quality and well regarded Italian traditional Cheese.
These positions require thee persons to follow all plant standard operating procedures, carry out instructions and adhere to the quality systems and procedures. All plant activities must be conducted in a manner that ensures compliance with relevant legislation and codes of practice.
Day to day responsibilities includes:
- Preparing materials for processing.
- Carrying out activities supporting the processing plant, production, packing, logistics, transport, etc.
- Operating process equipment.
- Attention to detail to ensure we are following quality requirements and standard operating procedures.
- Completing quality and process documentation, ensuring traceability and compliance.
- Working closely with the plant team to meet production requirements.
- Maintaining very high levels of plant hygiene and work space organisation.
- Meet product quality standard requirements.
Key skills and experience required:
- A supportive team member who is flexible, adaptable and self-motivated.
- Proactive, an-do attitude, problem solving oriented.
- Excellent planning, personal organisation, and technical skills.
- Computer literate.
- Good level of fitness to ensure the ability to stand for the duration of a shift and the ability to lift heavy objects repeatedly using correct techniques.
- Mechanical / practical aptitude and good at hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity.
- High level of personal hygiene with particular attention to our food safety programme requirements including product handling, and cleaning of equipment, tools and work area.
- Effective communication skills and personal safety awareness.
- Attention to detail and quality focused in a highly regulated food industry.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Full driver’s License.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- Do you have multi drop delivery experience?