Warehouse & Service Technician
Advertiser: ARE(NZ)LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Oct 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- $25 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Maintenance & Handyperson Services
While many people think ARENZ is simply a supplier of health and safety products, the company is about much more.
So, while we are NZ’s largest supplier of Asbestos Removal Equipment, our business is fundamentally about people, and their health and wellbeing.
Our core purpose is to make New Zealand a cleaner and safer place to live, work and play for everyone and we have been a driving force for change in the industry.
We are a fast growing national company who is looking for workers with the following abilities.
Positive, helpful, can-do attitude that can embrace change and learn whilst prepared to take on new challenges. This is a hands-on role which is primarily based in the warehouse however there are times when on-site deliveries are required. On the job training will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Some warehousing experience preferred
- Some experience within the asbestos industry an advantage but not essential
- Reasonable level of physical fitness desirable as some heavy lifting required
- Ability to use and wear a respirator a requirement
- Valid Full class 1 NZ Driver's License required
- Current forklift licence with an F endorsement (an advantage)
- Basic computer experience
- Strong team player who can work autonomously and have initiative
- Hands-on warehouse duties, responsible for picking, receiving, loading and unloading of freight trucks (Pick, Packing, Dispatching)
- Correct and conscious ordering of products
- Undertaking all stock takes, bi weekly and monthly
- Ensuring the health, safety, cleanliness and security of the work environment
- Undertaking the planned maintenance of customers machinery and equipment
- Assist with sales and customer support
- Ad-hoc duties to support the team
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Full training given for all tasks
If you think you can make a difference and want to be part of a growth industry within a progressive, friendly and team orientated organisation, then we would love to hear from you.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?