Advertiser: Everest – all about peopleMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Oct 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
We’re looking for an organised and proactive business administrator, with a sharp eye for detail and a can do attitude to join our vibrant team in the Waikato. This is a 20 hours per week / permanent position, you will be able to build strong relationships and demonstrate personal effectiveness in terms of work attitude, style and approach. About us: The Graeme Dingle Foundation believes that every society owes every child the conditions to thrive, belong and contribute meaningfully. Our contribution to NZ society is to help Kiwi children and young people develop mental fitness and resilience through self-belief, so that ultimately all of our young people believe that ‘what they have inside is greater than any obstacle’. An established charity since 1995, we work with 28,000 young people in over 40 communities through our programmes; Kiwi Can, Stars, Project K, Career Navigator, MYND and Kiwi Tahi.
The successful candidate: You will be competent in MYOB, general Administration duties, a true team player; reliable, loyal and trustworthy; a great communicator and advocate for the organisation; a people person who takes pride in exceeding expectations. Our ideal candidate will have:
- Financial management skills ( including MYOB)
- Effective and efficient in the use of Microsoft office suite
- Competent written skills including experience in specialist report writing
- Ability to work with high degree of autonomy and self-management
- Commitment to continuous improvement and achieving personal excellence at work
- The ability to organize work, manage pressure and meet deadlines The Graeme Dingle Foundation Waikato office is based in Hamilton. This is a unique opportunity to work in a non-for profit environment, supporting New Zealand’s youth. The ability to work in New Zealand through citizenship, residency or a work visa, is a must - anyone without these credentials will not be considered.
Applications close: Friday 26 October. To apply please email your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?