Advertiser: Lume Design LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Oct 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
We are on the hunt for an Administrator/ Receptionist to join our team located in the heart of the CBD. If you are a friendly multi-tasker and have an interest in design, this could be the role for you.
You'll be engaged in a variety of tasks and responsibilities, including answering email and phone queries, managing the internal database, liaising with clients, suppliers and contractors and accounts support.
We are looking for an individual that is naturally very organised, can show the ability to prioritise and has fabulous communication skills both over the phone and in person. Proficiency in MS Office is a must in this role as you will be tasked with document preparation. Some bookkeeping experience is desired, as is experience in administration and organisation. It will suit someone that thrives in a busy and varied working environment.
You'll be the type of person who can take on any task around the office, from organising meetings to stocking the milk fridge.
This role is crucial to the company as you will be the first point of contact therefore, we require a professional, well presented, people person.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and contractors
- Scheduling timelines with importers, warehousing, freight forwarders and installers.
- Working with the logistics team
- Keeping clients up to date with the progress of their projects
- Following up/chasing job orders for clients
- Prepare quotes and generate invoices in a timely manner
- Supporting with general administrative duties
- Greeting clients and visitors
- Serving tea and coffee to clients
- Ordering stationery and other office supplies
- Maintaining a tidy studio and reception area
- Answer enquiries or refer to proper person
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and develop
- At least five years’ experience in a similar and/or customer service role
- Strong customer service background
- Strong admin background
- Strong computer skills are essential
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience with MYOB or similar accounting system
- High level of literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to manage self and work as a team
- Ability to problem solve
If you love variety and are an administration guru with previous experience in a similar role, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Click the 'Apply' button!