Advertiser: NetYourJobMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Oct 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Please Quote Reference Number 74004
- Are you computer literate and able to work under pressure?
- Previous dispatch experience is essential
- Join a hard working bunch of mates at McLeod Hiabs Ltd
McLeod is into Crane and Hiab Hire 100%. Over the years we have earned a strong reputation for safety, reliability, and technical expertise.
We've established a brand new role for a Dispatcher as part of our growth strategy for our Hamilton branch.
This role works closely alongside another dispatcher and with the Hamilton Branch Manager and is responsible for:
- Despatching of Hiab jobs
- Looking after our drivers and helping them solve day to day issues
- Maintaining a high level of customer service
- Ensuring all electronic despatching systems are accurate and current
- Monitoring the team's hours against the worktime rule and McLeod fatigue management policy
- Working with the Branch Manager to plan the logistics and resources required to manage a hectic workload
The ideal candidate will come from a dispatch background, preferably from within the transport sector. You'll be computer literate with experience in Microsoft products and an electronic dispatch system. You will be a pro at juggling the conflicting demands of customers and thrive on working through logistics challenges.
This is a full time role working 50 hours per week.
Now is the time to join this existing company as it expands in the Hamilton area.
Express your interest through our online application form, with a current CV and cover letter attached.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- Do you have experience in a Dispatch and Administration role? (Please answer YES or NO)