Insurance Product Manager
Advertiser: Aon New ZealandMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Oct 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Base Salary, Discretionary Bonus & Aon Benefits
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Brokerage
This is a standalone role for Aon, based in Auckland CBD, responsible for driving and working alongside the immediate teem to meet and enhance the expectations of the Aon Vertex products for our brokers.
This unique role will provide you with the ability to liaise with a diverse range of stakeholders both internally and externally. Maintaining relationships with internal staff as well as insurers is key to the success of this role. We currently have approximately 950 staff spread throughout NZ among our extensive branch network.
You will be responsible for:
- The management and promotion of Aon Vertex insurance products encompassing breadth of cover, documentation, analysis of competitors and relationship management with insurers
- Liaise with the Technical Advisor to ensure the Vertex products are developed to meet the needs of the NZ business and assist in negotiation of policy wordings as required
- Promotion of Vertex products, the Aon Carrier Link (ACL) platform, and education of internal stakeholders
- Analysis of the Insurers performance on Aon Carrier Link including communication of their performance to both Aon New Zealand Management and the insurers themselves
You will have the ability to push and promote Vertex insurance products internally with our brokers and externally with insurers.
Ideally you will have the following skillset:
- Strong influencing skills
- Commercial insurance knowledge
- Ability to analyse and report
- Presentation and communication skills
Aon Culture & Benefits:
At Aon, we provide colleagues the support to make a positive impact together with ongoing opportunities for development, including the support of a team which will continually inspire you to achieve the best.
Globally we have an employee base of 50,000 people, working across 120 countries. This allows us to build the best teams and gather the best thinking from around the world to deliver quality solutions and service locally.