Breastfeeding Support Kaiawhina - 20 Hours Per Week
Advertiser: Whakatohea Maori Trust BoardMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Oct 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Rest of Bay of Plenty
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Community Services & Development, Child Welfare, Youth & Family Services
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum – Level 4 Health Worker Certificate or Early Childhood Teacher or similar
- Well Child Training would be an advantage.
- A Passion for Māmā, pēpi and breastfeeding (essential)
- Experience working with Whānau in the Whakatōhea rohe and surrounding areas.
- Has effective communication skills and computer data entry skills.
- NZ Full Driver License, Class 1
If you wish to apply for this position
An application pack can be collected from
Whakatōhea Social & Health Services
29a King Street
For all enquiries please contact
Merita White on 07315150 ext. 733
Wednesday, 23rd October 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?