Lower North Island Territory Manager - NPLPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Oct 2019
- Manawatu, Palmerston North
- $70,000 - $89,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
Lower North Island Territory Manager - National Personnel Ltd
- Experienced networker who is able to develop new business in the Lower North Island region (incl. Wellington, Manawatu, Taranaki, Hawkes Bay).
- We are an industry leader in the supply of carpentry labour resources.
- You will be an outgoing person who is at home in any environment whether it be the CEO’s office or out on the construction site hanging out with our labourers and carpenters.
- You will care about people and have high integrity and values.
- We employ a diverse range of people, so you will need to have an affinity for people of all races and cultures.
- Some construction experience would be very beneficial, but the right personality is more important.
- You will need to be able to provide a high level of service and live by the “customer is always the right” credo.
- If this sounds like you, please email your CV to Sherrie@npl.nz and Richard@npl.nz
- A very attractive salary and package for the right person.
- Please note that only the selected candidate will be contacted by us.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a territory manager?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?