Property Management Trainee
Advertiser: Champion Property Management 2017 LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Oct 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
This is an entry level role into Property Management, learning all aspects of Property Management functions under the supervision of a senior property manager, eventually managing your own Portfolio.
Previous experience in property management is not essential as full training will be given to the right person. What's important to us is a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
The role will provide plenty of variety including
- Supporting the Senior Property Management team
- Interview new prospective tenants and conduct viewings at properties in conjunction with the Property Managers
- Assist to address and promptly resolve questions and requests from tenants
- Inspect properties on a regular basis. Assist with vacate and move in inspections
- Administration functions when required
- Checking rent payments, following up arrears, property maintenance
The Successful Candidate will have the following Attributes
- Windows and Microsoft Office understanding
- Willingness to take initiative and be proactive
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service
- A high level of organizational and time management ability
- Clean driver's license
- Display solid communication skills, with an ability to peacefully resolve disputes or complaints
- The ability to remain calm under the pressure of fluctuating workflows and manage stress positively
If you believe you have the skills, experience and attitude to be successful in this role, please apply online including your CV and covering letter and we will be in touch.
Applications close: 12pm, Thursday 17 October 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?