Christmas Warehouse Picking/Packing Role
Advertiser: OnceitMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Oct 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Pickers & Packers
We're looking for someone with a positive attitude and good work ethic, you'll be working with a motivated team to help fulfil and ship our daily orders hitting daily targets in the lead up to Christmas. You need to be reliable, our warehouse currently operates 7am to 4pm Monday to Friday, we may add weekend work or another shift if needed. This position is for October or early November start until the 24th December with the possibility of extending into the first half of January.
We sell premium designer products from local and international brands. From humble beginnings, we've quickly grown into a business serving over 550,000+ members and ship over 5000 orders every week from our Auckland warehouse.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS/ SKILLS
- Reliable and on time
- Honesty and integrity
- Good command of English language
- Display positive "can do" attitude
- Capable of working at a fast pace and coping with high work load times
- Physically fit – role requires some lifting and bending
- Able to work on feet all day
- Ability to work with, gain trust and respect of other dispatch team members
- Embrace and practice the Onceit values
- Pick, pack and dispatch orders as soon as items become available
- Dispatch customer orders keeping excellence in packaging and presentation and hitting timeline targets each day/week
- Assisting in other dispatch areas and tasks as required and directed.
- Be part of a great, friendly, motivated team
- Staff lunches every month
- Staff discounts
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- What's your expected hourly rate?