Advertiser: Sentinel Homes WellingtonMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Oct 2019
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
About our Business:
Sentinel Homes Wellington/Kapiti design and build new residential homes for families. We have been experiencing exceptional growth and we are looking for a part time administration assistant to join our fun, hard-working and close knit team. The special person we are looking for needs to be adaptable, self-confident with the ability to know what needs to be done without being told! Formal qualifications are not necessarily the most important attribute, rather we are looking for the right person who “fits” within our culture and team environment.
Are you confident working with different computer systems? Are you proficient with Word and Excel? You will be working closely with our suppliers, sub-contractors and of course, our valued clients!
About the role:
You would be responsible for providing general administration support for our busy construction team. Duties include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Processing and issuing purchase orders
- Keeping in touch with and updating our clients through our construction scheduling and CRM system
- Liaising with with contractors, sub-contractors , and suppliers
- Actively participate in team meetings, record meeting minutes and follow up on action items as required
- Some data entry
- Maintain Health and Safety register
- Ensure contractors, sub-contractors, suppliers and staff are compliant with our Health and Safety policies and procedures
This is a critical role for our business and we need an organised, high performing person to make the position their own!
Hours of work generally between 9am - 3pm. Hours can be flexible to suit but our Monday morning construction meetings are a must.
If you think this sounds like you, please contact Kylie Rau at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?