Advertiser: Anglican Family CareMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Oct 2019
- Otago, Rest of Otago
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Community Services & Development, Child Welfare, Youth & Family Services
As the Team Leader, based in Balclutha, you will lead, manage and continuously improve the quality and effectiveness of a team providing social services to vulnerable children and their whānau.
Additionally, you will ensure the strategic direction of the agency is achieved and that Anglican Family Care continues to grow as a provider of quality social services.
We are looking for someone who will share our commitment and passion for working together with whānau to make change that inspires hope for a better future.
Salary Range between $56,696-$70,097.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- A tertiary qualification
- Experience/qualification in clinical supervision
- Knowledge of parenting and child development
- An understanding of Care and Protection principles and the CYP&F Act 1989
- Good knowledge of community resources and an ability to develop networks particularly in the Maori and Pacific Island communities
- Experience working with whānau who need support with complex and often stressful situations
- Sound computer and data base skills
- Current driver licence
For a position description visit our website www.anglicanfamilycare.org.nz/work.
To apply for this position please submit a cover letter and CV via seek by 1pm Thursday, 31 October.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?