Personal Assistant with Health Care background
Advertiser: Claire HouseMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Oct 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- $20 - $24.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, PA, EA & Secretarial
About the business
Claire House is a well-established aged care service that provides aged care in the suburb of Mt. Eden and currently provides for a total of 58 residents. The Houses are elegantly restored villas nestled in large attractive gardens which have been developed over many years and are enjoyed by clients, staff, and visitors alike. Clients live in an atmosphere that is as close as possible to a "home felt" environment and with close contact to the community around them.
About the role
Personal Assistant at an age care facility for 35 hours per week. Work days are Fri - Tues. Must have at least 3 years of experience in age care.
- Attending monthly staff meetings
- Maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
- Screening phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the managers
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings
- Ensuring office equipment and supplies are maintained
- Ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
- Assisting management with personnel activities such as hiring, promotions, performance management, payroll, training and supervision
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How many years' experience do you have as a personal assistant?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?