Advertiser: Worley New Zealand LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Oct 2019
- Hawkes Bay, Hastings
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
We require a motivated, versatile and clever young engineer to join our team in Hawkes Bay to help with our burgeoning workload. Most of what we do in this particular office is designing, constructing and modifying complex process and manufacturing facilities. These includes food, beverage, fertiliser, timber processing, new energy and bulk fuel distribution.
- Have an engineering or related degree, probably in mechanical or mechatronics with 1-2 years’ experience
- Want to be involved with technical issues, construction challenges and problem solving
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Possess excellent written, oral and presentation skills supported with high computer literacy
- You will have a passion for building things that work elegantly, that will delight your customers
his opportunity will be career changing for you. You will be surrounded by a team of talented and experienced engineers and project managers who will lead and mentor you though this important part of your career. You will be part of our Graduate Development Programme that involves some structured development and a chance to show your leadership skills along with your colleagues as part of our Graduate Development Organisation. Worley is endorsed as a Professional Development Partner (PDP) by Engineering New Zealand.
If and when you decide it’s time for you to take your engineering talents out into the world the benefits and opportunities of being part of one of the largest global engineering businesses will truly come to the fore. Join us and be challenged.