Bivouac Outdoor Hamilton - Full Time Retail Sales Assistant
Advertiser: Outdoor HoldingsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Oct 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
Bivouac Outdoor is a leading supplier of top quality outdoor clothing and equipment with 10 stores throughout New Zealand.
The position of Full Time Sales Assistant at our Hamilton store, offers applicants the chance to work with our friendly, innovative and hard working team of outdoor enthusiasts, selling a wide range of premium brands such as Icebreaker, North Face, Arc'teryx, Osprey and Earth Sea Sky.
Working closely with our Store Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Day to day shop floor sales
- Stock management and store merchandising
- Enabling our customers to have an inspiring experience in store - and the outdoors
Our ideal candidate should have:
- Previous sales experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Keen interest in outdoor pursuits (and associated equipment and clothing)
- Ability to work weekends and public holidays
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be entitled to fantastic benefits including but not limited to:
- Extensive coaching and training with our specialised courses to set you up for success
- Top of the line gear at which you can access at awesome staff prices to feed the adventure bug in you
If you want to be part of an amazing team please apply through Seek, including your CV and a cover letter.
Alternatively you can drop your C.V into the Hamilton Bivouac Store.
We are ready to interview and start the right person straight away.
To gain a better understanding of our business please visit www.bivouac.co.nz
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales assistant?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have in the retail industry?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)