Office and Accounts Administrator
Advertiser: Hamilton Motorcycle CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Oct 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Hamilton Motorcycle Centre – Office and Accounts Administrator
Here’s an exciting opportunity to join a small and relaxed team in one of Hamilton’s best motorcycle dealerships. We're looking for someone to join us now!
As the Office and Accounts Administrator, you’ll be responsible for keeping the wheels turning in our billing, payments, and payroll areas with several years’ sole-charge experience.
This is a permanent full time role and day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Coding and inputting of supplier invoices.
- Preparing supplier payments.
- Completing creditor statement reconciliations.
- Liasing with suppliers regarding any invoicing queries.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Maintaining the petty cash and reconciling counter transactions end.
- Preparing Customer reports from our Online System.
- Preparation of fortnightly Payroll
- Ad-hoc accounts and administration tasks as required.
- Inventory stock-take and reconciliation.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A minimum of 18 months previous Accounts Payable and Receivable experience. Please don't apply if you havent!
- Experience in processing payroll.
- Accurate data entry with high attention to detail.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel / Word.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Excellent Time Management and organisation skills.
- Positive and enthusiastic with a high level of initiative and willingness to learn new processes.
Previous experience in REES Accounting Systems and IMS Payroll would be an advantage but other systems experience would be considered.
Hours of work are Monday-Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm.
If you are looking to join a small and close-knit team, are excited by this opportunity, and have a proven track record, we’d love to hear from you. Simply apply online.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years of payroll experience do you have?
- How many years of accounts administration experience do you have?
- How would you rate your English language skills?