Advertiser: McBreensMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Oct 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Legal Secretaries
We are a mid-sized law firm in Hamilton East.
We have a vacancy for a receptionist/legal secretary The hours will be Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5.00pm.
Duties will include :
- Answer and direct incoming calls
- Meet and greet clients
- Assist clients with enquiries
- Attend to incoming and outgoing mail
- Admin / general office support
- Word processing
- Secretarial duties
- Data entry
- Courier services
- Deeds clerk
To be successful in this role you will have a strong work ethic, a focus on customer service, attention to detail, show initiative and present yourself in a highly professional manner.
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How many years' experience do you have in a legal secretary role?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have secretarial experience?
- Do you have experience operating digital dictation devices?