Project ManagerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Oct 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Construction, Project Management
About the business
We are a small but successful company operating in Christchurch. We renovate properties to freshen them up and in some cases make repairs for quake damage.
About the role
We need someone who is very well organised and who has great attention to detail to schedule in all components of each project and ensure everything runs on time.
Benefits and perks
The main perk which sets this role apart from other roles is the ability for us to provide flexibility e.g. so that it can work around school drop-offs/pick ups etc.
Skills and experience
Main experience required is in building and construction management, especially residential housing.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a project manager?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?