Property Manager - Residential
Advertiser: Street Smart Property ManagementMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Oct 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
A great opportunity has arisen for the right person to join our busy and enthusiastic team specialising in residential Property management.
This is a busy role where every day is different. We are seeking someone that is self motivated, highly organised, task orientated and can think outside the square. You will be a part of a friendly, fun and supportive team.
Street Smart Property Management is a fast growing property management company situated in Mt Wellington.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Managing an existing portfolio of properties
• Liaising with landlords, tenants & trades people
• Conducting property inspections
• Handling arrears, attending to tribunal applications and hearings
• Managing repairs and maintenance of rental properties
• Conducting general administrative duties
You will need:
• Strong and confident written and verbal communications skills
• Good organisational, clerical and time management
• Ability to work effectively unsupervised and as part of a team
• An ability to learn quickly, use your initiative whilst ensuring a high level of detail
• A self-starter who can show commitment, flexibility, resilience and determination
This is a 9-5 position however from time to time, you will be required to work outsdie thses hours as the role demands.
Please apply if you have an experience in residential property management and or a strong interest in residential property management.
If you fit the criteria above and are ready to join our successful and passionate team, please email your resume with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have a valid and clean NZ Full Driver Licence, NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?