Scaffold business owner
Advertiser: Sullivan HomesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Oct 2019
- Set hourly rate + equity share at year end
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Foreperson/Supervisors
We are after a candidate who is looking for a foot in the door at owning and running a scaffold company. We are builders and currently have a number of house lots of scaffold, safety nets and temp fencing.
We are looking for someone who has great communication and is organised, can run a number of jobs and staff. Someone who is determined to grow the company, and expand the customer base. This candidate will also have the necessary licences. We will also offer up our resources, skills networks to help achieve this.
The ideal candidate will receive 10% of the companies share at zero cost after they pass their KPIs. After a further 6 months they will have an opportunity to purchase more equity in the company. Basically, this is an opportunity for someone with Scaffold and net experience and qualifications, and is keen to own their own business, but is not in a financial position to set it up.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to call me on 027 351 2916. If this sounds like you, please provide a CV with your experience and references.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of OH&S/WHS?