Smart Office Manager - Work 8 Hours per week from homePrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Oct 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- $40 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
About the business
Our client is a Business Consulting company that plays a specialized role in the growth of SME organisations throughout New Zealand.
About the role
You will be required to work around 8 hours per week and from home if desired.
The hours can be made flexible and done at any time provided that you can manage your time to meet important deadlines.
The role will include the following tasks:
- Doing critical research for Business Projects
- Reviewing and creating business procedures
- Assisting with report creation
- Managing critical office admin deadlines
- Other General Office admin tasks as required
Skills and experience
You will need to have prior experience in an office administration role or an office management position.
You will enjoy working in a small team environment and report directly to the Directors of the company where you can be across everything and enjoy organizing and keeping others on track. You will have great attention to detail and enjoy getting tasks completed efficiently.
Any experience in using Xero, Marketing activities and helping with legal admin duties would be an added advantage without being critical.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?