Advertiser: Shakespeare OrthodonticsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Oct 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- $55,000 - $65,000 + super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
About the business
Shakespeare Orthodontics is a specialist orthodontic practice providing orthodontic services to children and adults. The services include: braces, Invisalign, plates and other appliances for children. The business has a high focus on service and quality. The two main practices are in Takapuna and Epsom with a satellite practice in Warkworth.
About the role
An administrator/receptionist is required to join our team in a full time role.
This is a relatively young specialist practice that has been operating since 2016. The team is growing with two specialists that work across Epsom, Takapuna and travel to Warkworth once a month.
The successful candidate will need to be professional and mature, hard working, an excellent communicator, have an eye for detail, is able to work in a team and someone who genuinely enjoys customer service. Prior medical/dental experience will be an advantage.
The working days will be spread between Takapuna (3 days/week) and Epsom (2 days/week). Visits to Warkworth are once a month.
With regards to the clinical role, extensive training will be provided.
Sounds like you? put in your cover letter and CV. Applications without a specific cover letter will not be considered.
Benefits and perks
- Future career path
- Extensive training will be provided
- Flexibility and independence at work
- Friendly and safe environment
- Fantastic working conditions and a reputable specialist practice
- Working across multiple locations with a view to settle into one location if desired
Skills and experience
The successful applicant must have:
- NZ Visa or Permanent residency
- Relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly and flexible
- Can work hard and independently
- Be computer literate - both Mac and PC
- Show initiative
- Can work as part of a team
- Have drive and want to learn new skills and expand their knowledge
- Be willing to take on challenges and new tasks
Experience will be an advantage as an applicant will be more likely to understand the dental setting, patient's needs, basic dental assisting principles, nomenclature etc.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?