Advertiser: NZ FacilitatorsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Oct 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Project Management
Project Manager – Construction
About the role
Joining Watershed's Project Consultancy Team as our new Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing a wide range of construction projects, from small to large.
You will lead multiple projects through all phases
- client briefing / planning / concept through to detailed design
- project procurement and delivery
- tender evaluation and selection of contractors
- management during construction
- planning and reporting documentation (Ministry of Education / Council or other)
through to successful completion of the project.
This is a highly rewarding role within a collaborative, process driven environment.
Skills and experience
With three to five year’s project management experience under your belt, you have proven expertise in all aspects of construction project management – including comprehensive report writing, 3910 knowledge, delivering on-time, financial management and client relationship/expectation-management skills, and are ready to step up to a senior role.
Experience with central and/or local government would be beneficial, but is not essential as long as you bring a pragmatic approach and are willing to learn. Your strong commercial background will be highly valued.
About the company
Watershed is a successful, privately-owned consultancy business with offices in Newmarket in Auckland as well as in Tauranga. We deliver quality projects and manage assets for our long term clients within education, aquatics and recreation sectors across New Zealand. Our team delivers a variety of projects from new builds, property modifications and swimming pool upgrades, through to condition assessments, asset management plans and feasibility studies.
As believers in being honest to our clients and each other, we enjoy an open environment where everyone is treated equally, likes walking in the door in the morning, can speak freely and knows when it’s OK to switch off work mode and be a parent, family member, teammate, athlete, drummer, party attendee or just do nothing.
How to apply
To join our high energy team that's passionate about creating happy clients, click APPLY now. Applications close on Friday 1st November.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a project manager?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a qualification in project management?