Coffee Specialist | Sales & Wholesale Account Manager
Advertiser: Flight CoffeeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Oct 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
Who is Flight?
We’re a team of coffee professionals committed to delivering cutting-edge coffee and service to our customers and coffee lovers alike.
We build relationships with farmers across the globe and roast each batch of beans we source with intelligence and care from our Wellington roastery. Not only do we supply some of NZ’s best cafés, we give access to our team of trainers and coffee consultants to help our café partners build better coffee businesses.
We’re after an Account Manager who will be responsible for training, retention and growth of existing accounts. As a face of Flight Coffee, this role is critical to our growth and the Flight brand within the Northern Region (Taupo North). This isn’t your average Account Manager role; you’ll get to apply your upbeat personality, fantastic sales and coffee skills to contribute to a team that wins through superior knowledge, products and customer experience with impact!
Deadline for applications is Friday 1st November 2019.
Your key responsibilities include;
- Sales - Meeting sales targets through networking within existing and prospective accounts to develop sales leads;
- Account Management – Retention of existing customer base, providing outstanding customer service and maximising opportunities for business growth;
- Coffee Skills – Ability to train and carry out sessions effectively and basic equipment troubleshooting and repairs.
What makes you shine;
- Passion and thirst for coffee knowledge and excellence;
- Solid experience in the coffee industry, as a barista, roaster or café manager is advantageous;
- A relationship builder, with an ability to quickly build rapport;
- Great communicator with the ability to influence, negotiate and proactively problem solve;
- A self-starter with strong business acumen;
- Analytical with accurate record keeping;
- A high level of organisational, time-management and problem-solving skills;
- The ability to work both as part of a team and autonomously;
- A high degree of dependability, integrity and trustworthiness;
- See growth and change as opportunities!
In return you will be working for one of the most exciting coffee roasters in the country with a great culture, a focus on professional development and opportunities for growth.
To join our team apply via Seek submitting your cover letter and resume.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?