Advertiser: Laura Fergusson TrustMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Oct 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Trades & Services, Maintenance & Handyperson Services
Permanent Part Time 20 hours a week
The Laura Fergusson Trust Canterbury is an independent, not-for-profit, community and residential rehabilitation provider. Our residential service provides long term support for younger people with a variety of congenital and neurological conditions whilst seeking "ordinary life" opportunities for them.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity to join a friendly and supportive team as a maintenance person. In this role you will:
- Work independently, but at the direction of the Household Services Manager.
- Be responsible for the maintenance of all Laura Fergusson Trust property and facilities across multiple sites.
- Provide direction for the Environmental Assistant.
What we offer
- A friendly team focussed work environment.
- Gym membership at corporate rates.
- Easy access to on road parking.
- Flexible working hours.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in a trade
- Previous experience in a maintenance role would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Willing to work within the mission, vision and values of the organisation.
If you are interested in this opportunity we would love to hear from you.
For more information about this roles please contact:
Vicky Harris Household Services Manager
T: 03 351 0212
To apply for this job go to:
lftcant.recruitmenthub.co.nz/Vacancies & enter ref code: 4895612.
Applications close 31 October 2019