Advertiser: Hays PropertyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Oct 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Administration
Are you looking for exciting support work in Auckland’s buzzing property and real estate industry? Apply NOW!
Your new company...
Our client is a well-known real-estate agency providing residential, commercial and rural services across the whole of New Zealand. You cannot miss out on this opportunity to work for an exciting and famous brand in the New Zealand property industry!
Your new role...
This company is looking for a person to provide administrative support to the residential sales team. Responsibilities will include:
- General secretarial tasks to the team and managers
- The preparation of documents/presentation/reports/listings
- Office management duties
- Front of house/reception desk oversight
- Ad hoc secretary and admin tasks as required
What you'll need to succeed...
- At least a few years of junior secretarial/admin type roles
- Previous Real Estate experience is preferred
- Proficiency in all MS features
- A high level of accuracy, proofing and attention to detail skills
- Experience working in a fast paced sales environment and coordinating multitask activities
- Proven team player and team attitude experiences
What you'll get in return...
- Full time hours in a convenient location right in the heart of Newmarket
- A sound training and development program
- Competitive remuneration package + bonus and commission structure
- Invaluable industry knowledge and professional growth within the property sector
- A fun working culture and environment
What you need to do now...
If this sounds like you and you think you’d be a great fit, call Michael Burns at HAYS Office Support on +64 (9) 3774 774, or send your CV via email to Michael.Burns@hays.net.nz. To discuss other opportunities or for a confidential discussion about your career, please contact us at any time.