Advertiser: Chateau Tongariro HotelMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Oct 2019
- Manawatu, Rest of Manawatu
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
The Chateau Tongariro Hotel is looking for a Receptionist who has energy and enthusiasm and an interest for hospitality. You must have a positive attitude and are flexible to work rostered shifts any day of the week.
The key responsibilities for this position include:
- Welcoming guests
- Checking guests in and checking out
- Allocation of rooms
- Up-selling hotel facilities and outlets
What you get out of it:
- The rich history of the Chateau offers a unique experience to learn and progress within the hospitality industry.
- Summer season: The Chateau is situated in the heart of the Tongariro National Park making it easy access to hiking trails such as Tongariro Crossing.
- Winter season: Being situated a mere 6km to the Whakapapa ski fields makes it the ideal location to ski, snowboard or play in the snow during the winter season!
What we are looking for:
- Experience with Opera operating system preferred.
- At least one year experience as receptionist.
- Valid Open New Zealand Working Visa holder, Resident or Citizen
A fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to prove themselves as a great hospitality professional while working with a very supportive and experienced team. On job training, development and excellent career opportunities await. Complimentary meals are provided, uniform supplied, reasonably priced living arrangements and use of the amazing hotel facilities all included!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?