Office Administrator / Data Entry
Advertiser: Wildland Consultants LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Oct 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Data Entry & Word Processing
Permanent part time position – 24 hours per week
- Dynamic Office Administration
- Committed to providing high-quality support
- Join the team at Wildland Consultants Tauranga
Wildland Consultants Ltd is a progressive ecological consultancy specialising in ecology, biodiversity, and ecological restoration. We have a team of ecologists who prepare a wide range of scientific reports, as well as a restoration team who implement a wide range of pest plant, pest animal and planting projects.
We are seeking a dynamic Office Administrator to support our Tauranga team. Our work is thriving and evolving and requires the support team to be multi-tasking admin gurus to meet deadlines with a high degree of accuracy.
In return, we offer an opportunity to grow your skills and experience within an awesome working environment with a great team of ecologists and restoration implementation staff, in a leading, highly regarded, NZ ecological consultancy. Your days will be busy, interesting, fun and varied.
What you need:
You will need to be self-motivated, flexible and have demonstrated ability to provide quality and timely administration support and data entry.
- High data processing with speed and attention to detail especially in data entry into multiple systems.
- Be able to cross check spreadsheets and databases.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office suite including;
- MS Word and its features for report production and formatting.
- MS Excel and its features for recording and managing data sets.
- MS Outlook and MS PowerPoint.
- A natural communicator with great people skills and excellent phone manner.
- A quick learner who can follow instructions.
- Be resilient, resourceful and possess a positive can-do attitude.
- Proven excellent written communication skills with an effective command of written and spoken English.
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure.
- Background within the ecological restoration industry or other ecological experience would be advantageous, but not essential.
- A calm and organised manner.
If you have a genuine passion for excellence in administration and are eager to become a valued member of the Wildlands team, register your interest today.
See our website www.wildlands.co.nz for further information on Wildland Consultants Ltd. We provide outstanding ecological services to sustain and improve our environments.
Please apply in writing with your CV and covering letter to:
Applications close: 25 October 2019 – However, applications will be processed and addressed as received.
Applicants must currently be entitled to work and reside in New Zealand.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as an office administrator?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in a data entry role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?