Client Care Assistant for Real Estate Team Leader
Advertiser: Barfoot & ThompsonMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Oct 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Administration
NOTE: APPLICANTS MUST BE NEW ZEALAND CITIZENS OR RESIDENTS, OR HAVE A TWO YEAR WORK VISA IN PLACE.
- Processing of all property sales, including documenting and checking agreements, and communicating with buyers and lawyers until settlement.
- Following up leads and managing appointments with existing leads, clients and customers.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by email or telephone and maintain a computerised customer and prospect database.
- CRM software management and prompt entry of new daily data.
- Quality client care, ongoing follow-up and communication with clients, including managing email newsletters.
- Exceptional communication skills experience.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- The ability to build rapport with customers quickly.
- Applicants who have an advanced knowledge of APPLE MAC Computer systems will be preferred.
- Advance GMAIL management, answering client emails in a prompt and intelligent manner.
- Have the ability to manage your own time effectively.
Join a great team! This role starts as soon as possible, so register your interest and apply today!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa, and have a valid NZ driver's license and own transport. Also, you will be required to use your own vehicle to run short errands on occasion.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?