Design & Sales Consultant
Advertiser: BoConceptMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Oct 2019
- $45,000 - $54,999
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Design & Architecture, Interior Design
We are a Danish designed furniture company that is internationally recognised in over 50 countries around the world for customisable solutions. Our goal is to be the no.1 brand in urban interiors.
As our part-time Design & Sales Consultant, you will be our most important relation to our customers. Your main job will be to give our customers a unique, exceptional and friendly experience by helping them to fit-out their home with our beautiful furniture and accessory collection. You can be just what our customers need by presenting their home in 3D, so they get an in-depth view of how you can make the most out of their space. You are passionate about interior design and take pride in providing the best solution for our clients.
You will be working shifts between 9am - 5pm. The successful applicant will need to be available to work one weekend day.
- Experience in the retail or service industry
- Confident and competent working with IT systems
- Education or interest in a form of Interior Design
- Preferably experience in selling to achieve monthly targets
As a person you:
- Love design and have an interest in trends, style and personal presentation
- Have a high energy and enthusiasm
- Are persistent and focused on reaching goals
- Are open-minded and a good communicator
- Are passionate about creating exceptional in-store experiences
- Are available on weekends and some late nights when required for events
The Christchurch team is looking for you!
As part of the our team, you will have a strong international corporation to support you. You will be required to maintain a high level of product and design knowledge to consult with clients within the showroom, as well as their homes. We offer extensive training programmes, guidelines and information in all aspects of store operations.
We can offer you:
- A competitive wage
- Performance-based individual sales incentive
- Ongoing training and support
- Generous staff discounts
- Opportunity for growth within the company
To apply for this great opportunity please email please provide a cover letter with your CV and any supporting documents including any projects or interiors you have created.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have as an interior designer?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?